Delkote is part of the Deltec family of companies, which started as the Home Insulation Company in 1955. As proud members of the WNC Green Building Council, our focus is on green building practices and quality performance and we’ll help you build your project the right way, the first time.
With Delkote, you’re getting:
- Experience – Not only are we part of the 62-year-old Deltec family of companies, but our certified spray foam installers have over 30 years of experience.
- Expertise – We have a RESNET HERS rater on staff who is trained to ensure your home is achieving your green building goals.
- Quality – We have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our services. We also offer a REScheck on your home for free.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
- Decreases monthly air conditioning/heating costs by up to 60%
- Improves indoor air quality by reducing allergens and pollutants
- Helps keep the home much quieter
- Will not support or spread flame
- Kills mold on contact and reduces future mold growth
- Not a food source for mold, roaches or termite
- Not damaged from water or floods
- Does not settle or pack down over time
- Will not sag or split as it ages
- Does not allow air loss or air infiltration into your home
“You guys are kind of the forerunners of it. I started building energy efficient back in the early 70s…We can save people in most cases anywhere from 50 to 70% on their heating and cooling bills by building this way. That’s a big number. This is the only way to go…the only way to go.” – Kurt Casper, Casper Construction